Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Macon Transit Authority Sucks!

Macon public transportation system sucks!  Just a couple of weeks ago, I stood on front of the bus waiting for West Bloomfield bus on Deeb and Bloomfield Road.  I waited nearly an hour in a hot sunny day!  and the fucking bus never showed up.  So I walked back home to call the MTA and they told me that the fucking bus no longer go in my neighborhood due to security issues.  What!!!  Why the fuck they didn't updated their website, put a fucking press release out, or something before doing this shit...  I mean people could loose their job just by fucking being late or not showing up at all.  What am I gonna tell my boss, the bus doesn't go through my neighborhood any longer?


So today, after giving up on the whole public transportation thing, I decided to give them another chance, because I lack choices!  So I called MTA first to verify that the bus is still on route and on schedule and the operator assured me that bus is just running about 10 minutes late but definitely on route.  So off I go to the bus stop once again on the corner of Deeb and Bloomfield Road.  After almost another hour of waiting... I called Macon Transit Authority once again and this bitch tells me the fucking bus broke down.
That corner is suppose to be a bus stop.  Do you see the pole to let you know that this is an MTA bus stop?  That's right, so if I'm a new bus rider, how the fuck would I know if the fucking bus even stops there?  THEY ARE SO FUCKING STUPID!!!

I'm done with Macon Public Transportation.  They really sucks, ignorant, and incompetent.  The system doesn't even have a bus schedule.  Being from Jacksonville and a constant bus rider, the JTA or Jacksonville Transit Authority have bus schedule located inside the bus and are constantly filled.   Each bus have their very own bus schedule.  MTA have a huge poster size freaking bus schedule, what happened if one bus route change their schedule... do they have to print this glossy humongous schedule all over again.  That is just so stupid!  Who the hek is running this shit anyway?

MTA Bus Stop located on Riverside Drive in front of Cheddar's Restaurant.  But they lack these signs or pole on Bloomfield area.  As the picture showed above, corner of Deeb and Bloomfield Road, there isn't a sign indicating that its a bus stop.  Thats how prejudice they are, or either that they're kissing the white neighborhood's ass!.  Who catches the bus more the Bloomfield or Riverside?

They lack benches for bus riders who are waiting for the bus.  The bus sign pole doesn't have name of the bus or title of the bus,  so you don't really know what bus comes in your area and which schedule to look at.  Who ever is running the system ... should definitely take a week, a month or a fucking day to ride their program and they will see what type of services they are lacking.  BITCHES!!!


NONE OF THESE MOTHER-FUCKERS RIDES THE BUS!  AND THEY DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT BUS FUCKING RIDERS!!!! THEY NEED TO SHOVE THEIR FUCKING SUV UP THEIR ASS!


MACON TRANSIT AUTHORITY SUCKS!!!!

So what are the other options, Move out of Macon!


0 comments:

Where to get free Wi-Fi in Macon?

1. Joshua Cup Coffee House 2.Panera Bread 3. Most of McDonald's Restaurants 4.Krystal Fast Food Restaurants 5.Starbucks - My favorite is probably Starbucks and McDonalds because they allow you to stay as long as you want without them giving you any hassle. Plus All the listing here except for Krystals have places for you to plug in your laptop for extra needed power.

In Macon Georgia © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO