Thursday, September 1, 2011

Powerlines in Macon Georgia

I visited my family in Jacksonville Florida last year.  And we drove to a new subdivision.  For some strange reason I felt that there were something missing.  And my eyes opened up when I realized what it was.  As I looked up in the sky, I noticed that the skyline was free of lines and dead towering tree that connects to each other with power-lines.  This suburbia was lacking those tall vertical poles.



So as I was walking today, it reminded me of that moment as I looked up in the sky and the above picture is what I see.  I wonder how many of these tall trees were sacrificed for our electricity.  But it was good to see that the new subdivision or neighborhoods that are being build or construct these days have their powerlines underneath.  It saves trees and less power outages during natural disasters.

This is literally a minute or two of walking distance from my neighborhood in Macon Georgia.  I wonder  does it emits any hazardous radio active energy to those tat lives so close to this facility.  Because there are literally houses and business right next to it and in front of it.

0 comments:

Where to get free Wi-Fi in Macon?

1. Joshua Cup Coffee House 2.Panera Bread 3. Most of McDonald's Restaurants 4.Krystal Fast Food Restaurants 5.Starbucks - My favorite is probably Starbucks and McDonalds because they allow you to stay as long as you want without them giving you any hassle. Plus All the listing here except for Krystals have places for you to plug in your laptop for extra needed power.

In Macon Georgia © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO