Friday, August 21, 2009

Joshua Cup Coffee House





If there's a place that I've visited the most is "JOSHUA CUP COFFEE HOUSE" located in downtown Macon Georgia. I love that place. They started as a cafe and now they serve delicious sandwiches, hot or cold. I consider Joshua Cup my office. Because I spend sooo much time there, its crazy. I meet a lot of my clients there. I often spend an entire day there working. They were the first facility to offer FREE Wi-fi. and what I love the most about it is they really accomodates their facility for wi-fi users. They have plugs everywhere. So if your laptop is running out of juice, just plug right on in.

I must say, that my first Rueben Sandwich I taste was at Joshua's cup. I love it so much I order it often. But me being a Virgo and we are so much of a conservative people, I tend to stick to my regular sandwich. But yesterday I had to try their Philly Cheese Steak. It was soo good along with a cup of their vegetable soup.

0 comments:

Where to get free Wi-Fi in Macon?

1. Joshua Cup Coffee House 2.Panera Bread 3. Most of McDonald's Restaurants 4.Krystal Fast Food Restaurants 5.Starbucks - My favorite is probably Starbucks and McDonalds because they allow you to stay as long as you want without them giving you any hassle. Plus All the listing here except for Krystals have places for you to plug in your laptop for extra needed power.

In Macon Georgia © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO