Saturday, September 10, 2011

Pio Nono Avenue

I needed to get to Office Depot today.  and I also was in need of some serious walking.  And since I now have my trusted companion, my whitmoe utiliy rolling bag, I decided to head for it.  I took my time and I think it took me about an hour to get there from my home.  (LOL) But it was a good walk.  and as I was walking I snap these shots of Pio Nono Avenue of Macon Georgia

what I really like about Macon, is as you can see, sidewalks, The city is filled with sidewalks, its perfect for individuals like me, who choose to walk or ride a bike to our destination.  
When I first saw one of these for two cars, I wanted one, until I found out, if I'm not mistaken, it cost just about the same as a regular size car and gulps just about the same amount of fuel per miles as a standard vehicle.  So what's he point, oh you can park it just about anywhere and its soo cute, that's right!  LOL
finally made it to Office Depot shopping center on PioNono Avenue here in Macon Georgia
The one and only Office Depot in Macon.

0 comments:

Where to get free Wi-Fi in Macon?

1. Joshua Cup Coffee House 2.Panera Bread 3. Most of McDonald's Restaurants 4.Krystal Fast Food Restaurants 5.Starbucks - My favorite is probably Starbucks and McDonalds because they allow you to stay as long as you want without them giving you any hassle. Plus All the listing here except for Krystals have places for you to plug in your laptop for extra needed power.

In Macon Georgia © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO