Friday, August 21, 2009

Where to get a bowl of something good in Macon


Pineapple Upsidedown Cake from Panera Bread


Vegetable Soup & Turkey Sandwich with apple. Lunch at Panera Bread


Because I'm an advent blogger. or whatever that means. I like to go to places where I can get a free wi-fi and something good to eat. I'm at Panera Bread, located on Tom Hill Sr. Blvd in Macon Georgia. They offer everything I want here. FREE Wi-fi, sandwiches, soup, desserts, and coffee. What else can a blogger ask for.

What I'm having today is "PICK 2 SPECIAL". You can pick any sandwiches, a bowl of soup, and your choice of chips or a fruit. and in mycase an apple. Not including the drink is about $6 something.

The sandwich is good and fresh. Maybe because of the fresh baked bread they use. I'm so impressed with their sandwich that I had to buy a loaf of bread. The desserts are omg!!! a must to try. I think I've tried just about all of their desserts.


0 comments:

Where to get free Wi-Fi in Macon?

1. Joshua Cup Coffee House 2.Panera Bread 3. Most of McDonald's Restaurants 4.Krystal Fast Food Restaurants 5.Starbucks - My favorite is probably Starbucks and McDonalds because they allow you to stay as long as you want without them giving you any hassle. Plus All the listing here except for Krystals have places for you to plug in your laptop for extra needed power.

In Macon Georgia © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO