Sunday, March 28, 2010

Cherry Blossom Festival 2010 Photos

Didn't even know it was still going on.  I was actually headed to the city park to go walking for some exercise 'till I notice all of the commotion that was going on and quickly realize it must be still the Annual Cherry Blossom Festival here in Macon.  As I never leave home without it, quickly grab my Sony Cybershot Digital Camera and headed for the park.  I parked my van by the entrance of the park and started walking with  my digital camera on one hand.

Here are some of my photos.


Entering the City Park where a lot of the part of the Cherry Blossom Festival is being held.
The side walk is lined up with Cherry Trees at their peek of blooming season.


Children enjoying the rides.

Crowds waiting for the next entertainment show.  

People from all walks of life are enjoying themselves at the Cherry Blossom Festival 2010.

You see that big tent?  this area is huge and filled with people eating from several concessions stands.

Perish Wheel ride.

I really don't like to see animals used for entertaining human.  I just hope they are treated with love and care.

More games for your buck.

What is Cherry Blossom Festival without the pink mustang?

on my way back to my vehicle.  I saw a couple of people headed up the hill.  I just kinda got curious and followed them.  and I realized this is a trail, a walking pathway by the river, that lead me straight to my van.

This would be a nice bike ride or a nice walk with someone special.


0 comments:

Where to get free Wi-Fi in Macon?

1. Joshua Cup Coffee House 2.Panera Bread 3. Most of McDonald's Restaurants 4.Krystal Fast Food Restaurants 5.Starbucks - My favorite is probably Starbucks and McDonalds because they allow you to stay as long as you want without them giving you any hassle. Plus All the listing here except for Krystals have places for you to plug in your laptop for extra needed power.

In Macon Georgia © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO