Monday, May 24, 2010

Flowers at Washington Avenue Park

I wanted to stay away from my screen today because of this terrible headache.  So I decided to hang out at the park across the street from my favorite place to be Joshua's Coffee House.  I was just thinking of chilling out 'till, like a bee was attracted to the beautiful colors of the flowers.  Luckily I had my Sony cybershot digital camera and I began taking some shots.  Enjoy!


The photo above is an overview of the park.  Taken from up the hill.  Love this view.

Yep, thats me.



I love this flower.  It seems to blossom just right after the Cherry Trees' blossom period.  and it comes in so many shades.  From Sky Blue, to violet, to cream white with a touch of green, just like the picture above.



This flower seems so interesting.  It crowns itself with these violet's flower and in the center is a cluster of little buds and tiny flowers.

This is an overview of the flower with a crown of violets.


Even the green are callings.






I'm not a flower expert.  But I do know my roses.  or atleast I'm hoping I'm right.  The're aren't many roses blossoming today.  But I was lucky enough to capture this rare beauty.




Love the pink and reds of this flower.




with patient and determination, I finally caught it in action.


I was just wondering where are all the bees with all these beautiful flowers.  And then they blessed me with their presence and without their stings.


It was difficult capturing the essence of this flower.  and so I settled for this image.


0 comments:

Where to get free Wi-Fi in Macon?

1. Joshua Cup Coffee House 2.Panera Bread 3. Most of McDonald's Restaurants 4.Krystal Fast Food Restaurants 5.Starbucks - My favorite is probably Starbucks and McDonalds because they allow you to stay as long as you want without them giving you any hassle. Plus All the listing here except for Krystals have places for you to plug in your laptop for extra needed power.

In Macon Georgia © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO