Friday, September 30, 2011

HP Mini 110 Netbook review

I finally got a netbook, not just any netbook but an HP Mini, since its debut from Verizon, I've always wanted one.  But the price was alway so steep.  Here's my take on my new netbook. 

Question:  What is the model of my new HP Mini Netbook?

Answer:  HP Mini 110-3731 CL

Question:  What do you I love most about it?

Answer:  The size, the portability, the battery life, over 200 GB of space - lots of space to house my PDFs, Music, Videos, and Pictures.  Beats any tablets so gar, edge to edge keyboard and ofcourse I love it because its HP.

Question:  What I don't like about it so far?

the mouse - I guess while I type sometimes my thumbs gets a little to close for hover on the track or mouse pad and jumps while I type sometimes. Second thing, I'm not happy about, I read on the review on Walmart.com that you can't change the desktop wallpaper and it's sad but it's true - YOU CAN'T CHANGE THE DESKTOP WALLPAPER. Gosh even my cell phone I can change my wallpaper. 

Question:  What is my main use for?

Answer:  Blogging.  I'm a blogger fanatic and its perfect.  I don't like to get stuck in house blogging, I do like to visit cafe, parks, travel leisure, and even on the go, like in the car and be able to blog.  Crazy, right!  But anyway, its perfect for that and I can easily check my email, how much I've sold on ebay, adsense and check on friends on facebook.  I really do love this HP netbook.  all thumbs up!!!

0 comments:

Where to get free Wi-Fi in Macon?

1. Joshua Cup Coffee House 2.Panera Bread 3. Most of McDonald's Restaurants 4.Krystal Fast Food Restaurants 5.Starbucks - My favorite is probably Starbucks and McDonalds because they allow you to stay as long as you want without them giving you any hassle. Plus All the listing here except for Krystals have places for you to plug in your laptop for extra needed power.

In Macon Georgia © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO