Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Lunch at Cheddar's

Cheddar's Logo



We decided to take a bite at Cheddar's Casual Cafe for lunch today.  I wasn't really hungry because I just ate some strawberries and blueberries.  So I just shared the appetizers he ordered, the buffalo chicken tenders, which comes with fries and two kinds of sauce, but we always pair it the ranch sauce.  It looked so delicious and enticing that I forgot to take picture of the dish. By the time it was almost done, it was then that I realize that I forgot to snap the photo.



I was full from the appetizer.  But he ordered the Dijon Chicken Dinner, which comes with two breast chicken and two side orders.  We went for the carrots and broccoli.  It was a bit two salty for me or maybe the Dijon was so much it was overwhelming.  Covered with the Dijon sauce with plenty of mushrooms it was definitely an eye appetizing meal.  But I wasn't that impress due to its saltiness.  



Strawberry Pink Lemonade.  It actually comes with fresh strawberries slices in the drink.  It looked very good but I'm not a big fan of lemonade.  I just had ice water

0 comments:

Where to get free Wi-Fi in Macon?

1. Joshua Cup Coffee House 2.Panera Bread 3. Most of McDonald's Restaurants 4.Krystal Fast Food Restaurants 5.Starbucks - My favorite is probably Starbucks and McDonalds because they allow you to stay as long as you want without them giving you any hassle. Plus All the listing here except for Krystals have places for you to plug in your laptop for extra needed power.

In Macon Georgia © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO