Wednesday, June 8, 2011

My Pitbull Puppy Has Mange



I suspected my daughter's Pitbull puppy had mange.  But I didn't know to the severity of her condition.  I couldn't stand to see her condition any more and it seems to be getting worst.  So last Wednesday, I took her to Vet, Hudspeth Animal Hospital on Pio Nono Avenue here in Macon.  Since we didn't have an appointment we were told that the Doctor was too busy and to return the next day.  And So we did.  They immediately said that my Pitbull puppy have mange, just be looking at her.  and a Bad case of Mange.  But to be sure, they were going to conduct a test.  and giver her some treatments.  The treatment cost $25.00 but to check her out is $35.00 and every week it will cost $25.00 per week for the mange treatment.  

It took a few hours so we decided to get something to eat and return later.  I expected my puppy to get better atleast for her hair to start growing back after the first treatment.  But she looks like shes getting worst.  and she has lost more hair.  The photos above were take today.  Hopefully another treatment will work.  and if it doesn't, I'm going to get some apple cider vinegar and try soaking her in it for 10-15 minutes.  I did a little research for home remedies for dog mange and most everyone online recommended apple cider vinegar.  

I just hope with the 2nd treatment from Hudspeth Animal Hospital, she'll get better. 

0 comments:

Where to get free Wi-Fi in Macon?

1. Joshua Cup Coffee House 2.Panera Bread 3. Most of McDonald's Restaurants 4.Krystal Fast Food Restaurants 5.Starbucks - My favorite is probably Starbucks and McDonalds because they allow you to stay as long as you want without them giving you any hassle. Plus All the listing here except for Krystals have places for you to plug in your laptop for extra needed power.

In Macon Georgia © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO