Sunday, June 19, 2011

Furniture Liquidation Warehouse in Forsyth Georgia

A friend told me about a place he visited the other in Forsyth Georgia.  Its a used furniture warehouse located in Forsyth Georgia.  He said the furniture seems to be in good and great conditions and the price is very reasonable for used furniture.  So I decided to check them yesterday.  I really needed a dresser and couple of lamps. 

My first impressions is, the place is huge and have tons of furniture.  It looks like furniture thats been liquidated from Hotels.  and I immediately walked towards dressers because thats what I wanted and have a budget for.  We did purchased few items, I got 2 one drawer desks for $19 each and a huge dresser with a TV console for $49 and a couple of lamps for $19.00.  I am having the furniture I purchased picked up tomorrow and delivered to my house and I'll take photos of what I purchased.  

But I did manged to take photos with my Boost Sanyo phones, so you can kinda have an idea of what you might find in their warehouse.









Forsyth Georgia is located about 20 minutes North of Macon. 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

With Flexsteel Leather Furniture you recognize your going to induce a Lifetime of Comfort, Quality & Style. With Flexsteel you'll be assured you will have comfort these days, and comfort tomorrow. One glance will tell you that Flexsteel furniture appearance fully stunning when its new. But, the more you recognize about our furniture, the a lot of youll realize that the foremost lovely issue concerning a Flexsteel sofa or chair isnt the means it looksits the approach it lasts.
lane leather furniture

albina N muro said...

It's a GREAT store to furnish a dorm, guest room, work space, or rental property. ... of NEW furniture in, which I really think defeats the purpose of this warehouse. ... I bought a headboard from Cash Liquidators and it was infested with bedbugs. survival warehouse cooking systems

Unknown said...

Hi,
Great post indeed, it is true that buying used furniture in good condition is better than new one. These furniture are also looking good here. Thanks for sharing these fact with us.

jade said...

I could spend hours on Mutton Street, sifting through trinkets and Bollywood Posters and going up and down the many narrow shops bulging with dusty furniture. demir leather

Giovanni Carlo said...


walmart liquidation auction Walmart surplus inventory in bulk wholesale lots by box, pallet or truckload. Takeitbythepallet Source high quality goods from a top US retailer

Where to get free Wi-Fi in Macon?

1. Joshua Cup Coffee House 2.Panera Bread 3. Most of McDonald's Restaurants 4.Krystal Fast Food Restaurants 5.Starbucks - My favorite is probably Starbucks and McDonalds because they allow you to stay as long as you want without them giving you any hassle. Plus All the listing here except for Krystals have places for you to plug in your laptop for extra needed power.

In Macon Georgia © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO