Tuesday, January 5, 2016

New Water Fountain at Tatnall Square Park

I am astounded!  I somebody paying attention, finally!  I love it.  I am so happy that they are added this water feature, water fountain in the heart of Tattnall Square Park.  This is a major thumbs up for whosoever responsible.  This is what I am talking about.  Savannah Georgia is known for its well kept, well maintained, squares or parks.  and Macon Georgia definitely have our share of parks and they can all use some love.  Keep up the changes and upgrade.  I know we have the ability to have the type of tourism like Savannah, if we just learn to love our city.  Please bring more upgrades to parks, make bicycle lanes, trolleys, bicycle cabbies, carriage horses, and please stop destroying historical churches.

Took my dog for a stroll at the park today and noticed some beautiful changes  in our park.  

New Water Fountain!  yahoooo!
This summer is gonna be epic!


0 comments:

Where to get free Wi-Fi in Macon?

1. Joshua Cup Coffee House 2.Panera Bread 3. Most of McDonald's Restaurants 4.Krystal Fast Food Restaurants 5.Starbucks - My favorite is probably Starbucks and McDonalds because they allow you to stay as long as you want without them giving you any hassle. Plus All the listing here except for Krystals have places for you to plug in your laptop for extra needed power.

In Macon Georgia © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO