Monday, August 19, 2013

Goodwill Cafe in Macon Georgia

I was taking the bus to Walmart one day and I found out that the Macon Mall Bus Route takes you to Goodwill located on Eisenhower Parkway.  So I decided to take the bus today to go check it out.  What I like about this Goodwill is their cafe and bookstore.  They sell used books.  I really wanted some vintage crochet books and luckily I found a couple of them.


inside the cafe

Crochet Books - bought for $2.99 each

I really wanted to see if they have some books I could add to my etsy shop as vintage and I think these are perfect.  The only thing is I really like these books and planning on keeping them.

Grabbed a cup of joe and blueberry muffin

inside the cafe.

Definitely coming back, maybe once a week.

Goodwill Industries
Goodbooks Cafe
www.goodwillworks.org
57171 Eisenhower Parkway, Macon, GA 31206
(478) 471-4804

0 comments:

Where to get free Wi-Fi in Macon?

1. Joshua Cup Coffee House 2.Panera Bread 3. Most of McDonald's Restaurants 4.Krystal Fast Food Restaurants 5.Starbucks - My favorite is probably Starbucks and McDonalds because they allow you to stay as long as you want without them giving you any hassle. Plus All the listing here except for Krystals have places for you to plug in your laptop for extra needed power.

In Macon Georgia © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO