Sunday, September 26, 2010

Moe's Contemporary Mexican Restaurant

We ate at Moe's Restaurant today, oddly.  But I like Moe's and the way the staff greets you with their famous greetings "WELCOME TO MOE'S"  loudly.  While my friend ran inside to use the restroom... I was taken back by the garden outside.  I posted those pictures prior.  Anyway... as I waited for my friend, another customer walked in and ordered he's food.  I usually order the homewrecker.  Which is like a big ass, fully loaded burrito.  But as I saw his food being prepared, I decided to try it.  and oh my gosh... its soo good and plenty.  Plenty enough for two to eat and get full. 

at Moe's Restaurant on Vineville Avenue in Macon Georgia.

So this is tortilla chips, black beans, chicken, lettuce, olives, salsa, cheese is that white stuff, is melted cheese, and side of jalapeno peppers for a little kick.  I can't remember what they call it.  I just ordered it because the guy in from of me did and it looked so yummy.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing, I recently purchased a mirror at Kemimoto, Kemimoto's 15" mirror lets you see more so you can do more with your UTV, With a wide viewing angle and breakaway hinges, these mirrors will let you see more and survive hard ride after hard ride. highly recommended.

Where to get free Wi-Fi in Macon?

1. Joshua Cup Coffee House 2.Panera Bread 3. Most of McDonald's Restaurants 4.Krystal Fast Food Restaurants 5.Starbucks - My favorite is probably Starbucks and McDonalds because they allow you to stay as long as you want without them giving you any hassle. Plus All the listing here except for Krystals have places for you to plug in your laptop for extra needed power.

In Macon Georgia © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO