Sunday, June 2, 2024

Subway on Riverside - needs better training on their associates

 My husband and I often eat at Papoulis.  But sometimes I want I grab a sandwich from subway next door and bring it over to eat it with some lentil soup.  Papoulis have the best lentil soup in Macon.  My husband is vegetarian so we frequent this place.  I’m not, sometime I want a turkey sandwich with my soup.   As we exit our vehicle… my husband headed for Paoulis and I to Subway.  I noticed that the he had two girls that he was servicing (the subway employee).  He immediately stop and told me that the restroom was not public.  It kind took me off my square a bit.  And he said I must purchased and pay for a sandwich to use the restroom.  I had plan on making a purchase anyway but he wouldn’t let me use the rest room first.  He insisted on me making a purchase.  I thought Macon business was far from acting like big cities businesses where they are frequent with people taking advantage of their open service.


So I called my husband and told him, you know what I think I’ll eat with you today.
And Papoulis owner was happy to service us and I used their restroom without any incident.


Here’s to Subway #subwaysucks 
And #papoulisrules


0 comments:

Where to get free Wi-Fi in Macon?

1. Joshua Cup Coffee House 2.Panera Bread 3. Most of McDonald's Restaurants 4.Krystal Fast Food Restaurants 5.Starbucks - My favorite is probably Starbucks and McDonalds because they allow you to stay as long as you want without them giving you any hassle. Plus All the listing here except for Krystals have places for you to plug in your laptop for extra needed power.

In Macon Georgia © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO