Thursday, May 30, 2024

Where to chill in Macon on the weekend

 

After a long week of work, my energy is mostly depleted.  I come here to grab some tea and find a best seller for $5 like this book "Liar's Beach"by Katie Cotugno
You just can't go wrong with Barnes and Nobles.  It's family friendly and you'll sure find something for the entire family.  Did I mention they have a little cafe "Starbucks" inside.
I just wish, they bring back some of those comfy chairs. 
I know the Covid era changed a lot of things, but surely they can find some seatings to replace them.  I do like the cafe and you'll often find me sitting there on the weekend. 


Sometimes I treat myself for something fun like this book "The Big Book of Super Cute Things to Draw"


0 comments:

Where to get free Wi-Fi in Macon?

1. Joshua Cup Coffee House 2.Panera Bread 3. Most of McDonald's Restaurants 4.Krystal Fast Food Restaurants 5.Starbucks - My favorite is probably Starbucks and McDonalds because they allow you to stay as long as you want without them giving you any hassle. Plus All the listing here except for Krystals have places for you to plug in your laptop for extra needed power.

In Macon Georgia © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO